The role of the lawyer

A lawyer or attorney is a person who practices law, as an advocate, attorney, attorney at law,
barrister, barrister-at-law, bar-at-law, counsel, counselor, counsellor, counselor at law, solicitor,
 chartered legal executive,  or public servant preparing, interpreting and applying law but not as a paralegal or  charter executive secretary. Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of
 abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to
advance the interests of those who hire lawyers to perform legal services.  The role of the lawyer varies greatly across legal jurisdictions, and so it can be treated here in only the most general terms.


Tags : lawyer, lawyer near me, lawyer for divorce, lawyer o j simpson, family lawyer near me, immigration lawyer, dog bite lawyer vancouver, divorce lawyer near me free consultation, personal injury lawyer, lawyer car accident, real estate lawyer near me, lawyer near me for wills, 
attorney vs lawyer,business lawyer, immigration lawyer near me free consultation, lawyer cases, pro bono lawyer, lawyer divorce, family lawyer, lawyer average salary, contract lawyer, lawyer office near me, career as a lawyer, career in lawyer, lawyer vs attorney, real estate lawyer, lawyer pro bono, international lawyer, criminal lawyer near me, lawyer trump, divorce lawyer, lawyer for child support, lawyer near me free consultation, lawyer salary, finding a lawyer, lawyer as a career, medical malpractice lawyer, family court lawyer near me, estate lawyer near me, copyright lawyer, lawyer find, lawyer firm, lawyer free consultation, lawyer for property damage, property lawyer, family law lawyer near me, which lawyer makes the most money, lawyer jobs in new york city, lawyer on retainer, disability lawyer,